@Shelley - Yes, I had just scolded him and he almost dropped it. Then I realized I'm not going to eat a dog-gnawed chicken breast anyway so I let him have it.
I am now a 42 year old single woman who is losing the fat and gaining a life! I have struggled all my life with my weight eventually found myself with over 200 pounds to lose. It was keeping me from living the life that I deserve. It was time to change that.
Contact Me:
sheddingmyfatsuit at gmail dot com
5 comments:
ha ha, my dog ate my corn muffin yesterday...saved me 3 points!!!
ROFLMAO! Busted!
Bad Buster! He even looks guilty!
@Shelley - Yes, I had just scolded him and he almost dropped it. Then I realized I'm not going to eat a dog-gnawed chicken breast anyway so I let him have it.
Ha--that's hilarious. BAD DOG! :D
Bethany
Post a Comment