
Not much to say about this weigh in. I'm glad I'm down a bit more. I'm making progress towards consistency but am not quite where I want to be yet. I tracked my food 3 days this past week. Which is 3 more than usual, but I'd like to be tracking all 7 days. I'd like to start setting one small healthy lifestyle goal each week to help get me focused on what I need to be doing to succeed at losing this weight.
So for the upcoming week my goal will be to track my food AT LEAST 4 days, preferably all 7. But I'll give myself some slack and continue to ease my way into these changes I need to make. So if I get 4 days in, I will consider it a victory.
Not much to report otherwise. I'm still unpacking and getting the new casa squared away. Work is busy, but I've been sticking to my guns fairly well in terms of the number of hours I am willing to work. Hanging out with friends occasionally.


10 comments:
Well done on the weightloss this time! You definitely shouldn't be disappointed! If you keep up this steady weightloss you'll be at goal in no time! I used to weigh over 400lbs and it taking time, but I'll get there in the end!
Please check out my blog if you get the time.
Bye for now
Patsy :o)
Tracking nutrition is ALL important and such a great tool!
I use the fitness, weight, and nutrition trackers at Spark People -- and I've lost 30 pounds since I started there.
Good weight loss this week -- I'm happy for you!
At least you're going in the right direction so that's a really good thing.
By the way, you have very pretty toes. I've been to comment on that forever. I know it's a weird thing to say, but they look very ncie. :)
Congrats - both on the loss and for tracking your food! I like setting little goals...eventually they add up to something big, so good luck with tracking for 4 days next week!
Every loss is a victory. Enjoy your successes and feel proud. It would have been easier to gain 1.9.
Yea! Another loss! You're rockin' girlfriend!
Bethany
I love the idea of one lifestyle goal a week as thats definitely what worked for me with weightloss and works for me NOW with maintaining.
it makes every thing feel much more doable when it's one thing Im focusing on for 7 days and not the whole shebang :)
Every loss is a good loss!
Way to go!!
1.9 lbs lost is huge!
When you look back on this when you're at goal, you'll see how fast it really went.
1.9 GO GO GO GO! Find something that weighs a pound at the grocery store and get two of them. Walk around with them and then put them down. You will be shocked how much that feels like.
You cant count to 180 without getting past 1.9 (or two if you like)!
Post a Comment