
Front of my new townhouse. I love having nice landscaping that I don't have to take care of!

Tiny backyard. Sorry Buster! But there's a walking trail that starts right across the street so we can both go walking more.

Little back patio. Definitely in need of some jazzing up with some plants and a couple of nice chairs.

Staircase. Never lived in a two story before. I know I will be carrying my sissy dog up these stairs because he's scared to walk up himself. Little weenie. Good think I love him so much!

Trying to coax Buster into walking up the stairs.

Got him to the first landing - just three stairs - but no farther. So my workouts will be lugging 20 pounds of geriatric puppy dog up and down these stairs. ;-)

Living room is two stories high. I love the big light fixture and the huge art niche. My only dilemna is what to hang up there and how the heck I am going to get it hung up there! The windows up there are the upstairs study which overlooks the living room.

In the study looking out at livingn room light fixture and art niche.

Looking down on living room from the study.

I love the rope trim on my kitchen cabinets.

Love my granite counters and tile backsplash with metal detailing.

Master bath. I love the light fixture in the ceiling. Needs a new lightbulb.

Guest bath. Who wants to be my first guest? ;-)

Blurry picture, but this is a room that was an unfinish attic space that the former owner turned into a media room. I am thrilled to have it but am intimidated to figure out how to outfit it. Need help! Once I do get the room done it will be so fun to have movie nights at my place!

Former owners thought of everything. Microwave and mini-fridge in the media room. Perfect for keeping sodas (diet), water, and snacks (healthy).


12 comments:
Wow, Deb! Beautiful! You will have so much fun outfitting the place! Congratulations...
Bethany
It's awesome! I truly love it... I don't know about that cabinet over the guest toilet though... knowing me, I'd brain myself!
Ooh, I love this place! Where's that guest sign-up sheet? :)
I hope you'll be very happy in your new home. It's absolutely beautiful.
beautiful! I can't wait to see the after pics, too! :)
Deb, your new place is gorgeous! Love all the details - the wrought iron in the staircase is beautiful, along with the wood floors, the master bath sinks and faucets...LOVE IT!!! And the size of your backyard is right up my alley - we have a ginormous one now, and keep saying that when we move we want a small patio where all plants and trees will be in pots.
Looking forward to seeing the next set of pictures - what fun!
Congratulations, Deb - the new place is gorgeous, and I know you'll enjoy being closer to your friends. I'm in love with your staircase and the media room - girls' night with MBFGW!
It's great that you can take your time with the move and get everything set up just the way you want it. Best wishes for many happy and healthy years in your beautiful new home!
Holy cow, that is one great-looking place! They did think of everything, with the media room too.
I love the kitchen - rope trim and granite. Can't wait for the after shots!
Looks awesome!!!
- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com
Deb how exciting. What a beautiful place! I volunteer to be your first guest. :) I can't wait to see the pics once you get all moved in.
Love your new place!!! Congratulations and put me on the "guest list" please! Thanks for posting pictures--I'm so happy for you.
Really nice place!
Deb, LOVE your new townhouse! How fun to have something new and clean to start! Makes me daydream about decluttering my house!
I came over to visit you from Miz's blog because I liked your comment about Texas talk and your name was Deb--I used to live in Texas and was amused by some of their phraseology, and my name is debby!
Deb, I read your post about the nightmare plane trip, and could so relate. I didn't fly for many years---yes, I had a little paranoia about crashes, but the real reason was because it was too hard and too embarrassing when I was so overweight. I just want to tell you you can do it. Don't go crazy on making changes. Every change you make, think about 'can I do this for the rest of my life?'
Sometimes I call this journey 'torture' and sometimes I call it 'a great adventure,' but either which way, it is exciting, and really, you don't ever have to give up eating good food. Just have to find some different stuff!
If there is anything I can do to help you, feel free to email me.
Post a Comment