
Well, I am back. I survived my summer from hell and am ready to get back on the wagon and to achieve some balance in my life. I am on a break from school right now and when I do start back at the end of the month I will only be doing one course. So that takes care of the school stress.
Work stress...well, I am still trying to change that. I am still having to work WAY too much. As an example, I left work at 11PM on Friday evening. And Fridays are supposed to be half days! I also went in for a couple of hours on Saturdays. This needs to improve. Drastically. And soon. Fortunately, we have been interviewing candidates for a second position under me to help with the workload. I think I have found the perfect person and she comes with high recommendation from someone I used to work with that I highly respect. Fingers crossed we are able to get her!
I hope to get the focus of this blog (and my life) back to the business of getting healthy and maybe even having some fun too.
Oh, and I almost forgot. I weighed in today at 349. So back to the starting point. Oh well. Onward and downward.


14 comments:
I am so happy that there is light at the end of the tunnel! I really felt for you during the frustrating time...
Good luck with resuming your journey! That's a lovely wagon to be on.
Welcome back. I look forward to reading your blog.
Welcome back! I do hope your work schedule lessens soon...glad that you school schedule is going to be better. Onward and downward, indeed!
Welcome back, good to hear from you again!
Welcome Back.
You CAN do this!!!
I really hope your work load lightens, too. Stress is such a huge factor to weight management. I'm getting back on track myself, so you're not alone.
We're all in this together. you can do it! :)
Welcome back, Deb!
It's wonderful that you'll have a little breathing space this month to focus on your own personal goals . . . school's out for the summer!
Good luck with the your candidate . . . so glad that help is on the way at work.
Glad you are back. We are glad you are here and YOU can do this!
Welcome back, and good luck to you, you poor, overworked dear! We've missed you! :D
Bethany
whew! welcome back!! ready? set? GO!!
xo
Welcome back!
I just found your blog. I look forward to reading about your journey to a healthier you!
I am so glad that you are back, I've missed you!
Glad you're back. We'll toast the return to balance with a glass of club soda. Cheers!
So glad to see you back and refocused! Hoping for much less stress for you this year.
Post a Comment