I'm off to follow her. Her voice aggravates me and fascinates me all at the same time. Her journey is one I can't imagine... but she just keeps plugging away at it, she makes great TV. I hope she's able to reach her goals.
I am now a 42 year old single woman who is losing the fat and gaining a life! I have struggled all my life with my weight eventually found myself with over 200 pounds to lose. It was keeping me from living the life that I deserve. It was time to change that.
Contact Me:
sheddingmyfatsuit at gmail dot com
8 comments:
I'm not on twitter, but I love Ruby. Glad her show is starting up again.
I love Ruby! I am so glad to know she is on twitter. Going to follow her right now!!
Yay, love her!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)
I'm off to follow her. Her voice aggravates me and fascinates me all at the same time. Her journey is one I can't imagine... but she just keeps plugging away at it, she makes great TV. I hope she's able to reach her goals.
Thanks for posting that, Deb . . . I'll definitely follow her Twitter RSS.
I downloaded the C25K podcasts directly from these websites . . . but I think they're also free on iTunes.
http://www.ullreys.com/robert/Podcasts/podcasts/podcasts.html
http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html
Hope school and work are staying relatively manageable . . . hang in there, just 3 more weeks!
Hey Deb -- Just dropping by to wish you luck with your classes in the homestretch!
off to follow.
LOVED last season.
LIKING this so far...
Thanks for checking up on me - I'm back home and back in action.
I hope your classes finished well and that you'll have some time for yourself this month!
Post a Comment