I feel like I am slowly gaining more consistent control over this process of losing weight. And with this being my 100th post, I feel the need to reflect over what has changed since I started this blog in April 2008. First of all, I am actually heavier than I was then. I was around 315 in April but had some setbacks and ended up at a new all-time high of 334.6. So maybe the numbers on the scale haven't changed for the better during this time but some other things have. Namely:
- I have added consistent exercise to my weekly routine.
- I am kinder to myself and have stopped beating myself up when I slip.
- I am more aware of the reasons I eat emotionally and, recently, have even been able to stop myself from eating emotionally before I start.
- I feel certain that this is my time and I will achieve my goals. I did not start out with this confidence.
I am definitely on my way!!!!


4 comments:
Way to go on the weight loss and congrats on posting your 100th blog! Both super achievements! Keep on going at it! Miche
Confidence...wonderful!! I truly believe weight loss is more of a mental/emotional journey than what you eat and how much you workout.
Congratulations on the loss! It's wonderful that you were able to get back on track with your eating during such a stressful week.
I love your attitude, and I know you're going make it all the way this time. Here's to another on-track week!
I am so proud of you. You are doing so great! :)
Post a Comment