I can never eat raisins again. They have been ruined for me forever.
Lately I have been trying to eat more organic foods. I had read that grapes and berries are some of the worst as far as being loaded with pesticides. Then when you dehydrate the grapes into raisins, you just concentrate the pesticides. So, I decided to only purchase organic raisins. Today I opened a box to find raisins......and WORMS!!!! Ewwwwwwww.
I am now a firm believer that pesticides have their place in this world. And I don't think I will ever be able to bring myself to eat a raisin again.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


4 comments:
LOL LOL
ug...I hate raisons with a passion, now you have given me one more reason to never eat them!
:)
A WORM??? Yuck, yuck omg! That sounds absolutely gross! I understand completely! I very rarely eat dried fruit unless back-country camping or hiking or something - now, I'm rethinking the choice! Thanks!
Im not organic
at all
much to the chagrin of all the people who lecture me ALL THE TIME about pesticides.
I shall forever have this story in my pocket waiting to be yanked out and tossedintheirfaces ;)
ick.
OMG Deb - I would completely freak out if I found something like that! I read the same thing about pesticides and have been going more and more organic . . . but this really does make it seem like the choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Post a Comment