Monday, December 8, 2008

Going to be MIA this week

Work is busy and I am studying for my final exam coming up on Friday. No time for blogging this week but I am definitely sticking to my plan regardless of what is going on.

Catch y'all this weekend!

6 comments:

LastJourneyDown said...

Good for you and good luck on exams! Miche

Chrissie said...

Hope the final exam goes well.

new*me said...

good luck! Study hard ;)

Natalia said...

When you get back come over to my blog, nominated you for an award. Hope you have a great week!!

Donnalouise said...

It's a busy time of year for everyone. Take time for you and family and studies. Happy holidays!

Donnalouise said...

Hey Deb - No...no one has ever told me that I look like Debra Messing. You're the first. I've gotten the Kate Winslet lookalike - from like her Titanic red long curly hair days. Both ladies are lovely though. I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks!