A couple weeks ago I had promised myself in this post that I would take better care of myself by buying some decent clothes. Well, I haven't done it yet mostly because my 20% off coupon at The Avenue is not good until June 19 and that bitch, Lane Bryant, has not sent me any coupons lately.
Today at Target though I stumbled upon some cute, colorful t-shirts in the Women's department for $6.98 each. I got four of them for workout wear. I have been rotating the same ugly, shapeless, grey men's XXXL t-shirts for at least 2 years now. I thought I deserved some happy colors to work out in, don't you?
Today at Target though I stumbled upon some cute, colorful t-shirts in the Women's department for $6.98 each. I got four of them for workout wear. I have been rotating the same ugly, shapeless, grey men's XXXL t-shirts for at least 2 years now. I thought I deserved some happy colors to work out in, don't you?
I love Target. You never know what you are going to find there when you're not even looking for it. Also, it's the little things that really make me happy!


No comments:
Post a Comment