The good news is that I have started back up with an exercise routine. I am starting back up slowly with the support of a friend. She and I have made a pact to exercise X number of minutes per week and for ever minute we are short, we have to pay the other $1. You gotta hit us where it hurts...in the pocketbook! The incentive has been helping as I have exercised in some form 3 days so far this week. Up from 0 days in the preceding weeks.
The bad news....my eating has sucked the past 2 days. It is stress eating. Work is getting busy again plus I am going to graduate school part time in the evenings and have lots of projects related to that over the summer. So I am feeling overwhelmed and I eat. Which is really prett pointless as chowing down on fast food does not get my work done or my school projects completed. In fact, it hinders my ability to do so as I am tired and mentally lethargic after overeating.
So I celebrate the good and I acknowledge the bad and resolve to make a change. Tomorrow no fast food, no ice cream. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
One day at a time...no guilt....move on.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


2 comments:
Hey Lady, I just read through your blog and we are about the same weight right now. I am just starting exercising as well (I keep trying to start something but Ugh I just hate exercise).
The only difference is that I am almost mid-way in my weight loss. I started at 419.6 needless to say I've come a long way and still have a long way to go. I am gonna add you to my regular reads. Good Luck!
Our goals are VERY similar... I am gonna add ya to my favs.. wish ya the best!
Post a Comment