I am down another 1.4 since my last official weigh in. I was down more than that a few days ago, but I have to admit I fell off the liquid diet wagon for a couple of days. What can I say? Some days are easy and some days are hard. I had some hard ones and they got the best of me. But I am back on it now. I really only have 5 more days to stick with this liquid diet prior to surgery. I can do this.
After surgery I have 3 more weeks of the liquid diet but I'll be healing and have the assistance of a new, smaller stomach. So I'm hoping the white knuckle days will be behind me at that point. Of course, I will have a whole new set of challenges at that point. It's all good if it means I finally get this weight off.



4 comments:
Down another 1.4 that's great! I think you are doing great. I imagine a liquid diet is difficult.
Congrats to you and I hope your surgery goes really well. You have made an awesome decision to do this for yourself! I'm really excited for you...they are only just starting to do gastric sleeves up here in Alberta...
Congratulations! I wish you all the best with your surgery.
Post a Comment