Just a quick post of my final pre-op weigh-in. Had a big scale move this week - down a little over 10 pounds. I'm starting to see the changes in my appearance already. The weight seems to be coming off the top right now. I look smaller through my shoulders and across my back. I am really really REALLY happy.
A friend is picking me up at 9:30 today to head to the hospital. Surgery is scheduled for 12:30.
I am nervous about the surgery, about the IV (bad needle phobia here), but I am so excited to be starting my future today. It's only going to get better from here.



4 comments:
Wow that's awesome!!!!!
Congrats!! You will do awesome and I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see your post op posts! Take care of yourself and be nice to yourself - try not to worry too much about the IV...once it's in - you are good to go!
Hope it all goes painlessly and smoothly. Will be thinking about you today.
I'm thinking of you, Deb, and wishing you a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment