Saturday, January 2, 2010

Weigh in: 3.1 lost, 178.9 to go



Starting 2010 off right with a great loss!!! I actually started on my "2010 Goals" a couple of days after Christmas so I gave myself a head start. I've been tracking my food and staying within my calorie budget and have gotten a nice walk in. Will today too. It's gorgeous out.

I'm back to work on Monday and that will be the real test. Today I need to work on a little bit of meal planning so that I have things to bring to work. I am determined not to let 2010 be like 2009!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

great loss!

superbecca said...

Awesome start to the year Deb!!!

Tamzin said...

YES!!!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

What a way to start the year! No tippy-toeing for you! :)

karen@fitnessjourney said...

So smart not to wait until the new year to get healthy-and you've already had a loss! Here's to continued success in the new year.

Natalia said...

Good for you Deb, that's awesome! :)

Dutch said...

Way to go on the loss. I am starting on the 8th when Weight Watchers comes to my little town. I know that 2010 is going to be a great healthy & happy year.

Linda Pressman said...

Awesome, Deb. I like the fact that, like you said in your last post, you're not tied into some arbitrary date and you started ahead of the 1st. Of course! Everyday is a new chance, every meal is a new chance - your body doesn't know the date!

WWSuzi said...

Weigh to go :)

Anonymous said...

Great job on the loss! You are definitely on your way!

Ria said...

Yay for you - what a great start to 2010!

Becky Davis said...

Great job! :)

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

Way to go starting off the new year right! This year is going to be freaking awesome for you!

Amy said...

Great job!