
Last night I dreamed I had to race up flight after flight of stairs. At each landing I had to change my workout clothes - t-shirt, sports bra, socks - all matched each other and I had to change to a new color at each landing.
Do you think I burned as many calories dreaming about running up stairs and I would have if I actually did it?


7 comments:
OMG!! How funny...I've had TWO dreams about 'The Biggest Loser' in the last week. I'm a Bob fan, but both times Jillian was my trainer. We just started our Biggest Loser Challenge at work yesterday so I think between the show starting and the weigh in yesterday I was just in overload mode myself.
You know, it would be interesting to know if your heart rate was elevated while you were dreaming. Surely that would burn more calories. :)
Hmm interesting. I would like to say yes! :)
Sure would be a nice thought!! I can see the best selling book now - Dream your Way to a Smaller Size!!
Did you wake up with your heart pounding, breathing hard? 'Cause if you did, I'd guess you burned more calories than in a normal night's sleep. Funny dream!
Hopefully it counts no more than the times I've binged in my dreams!
I've never had a dream about the show- but last night while watching it I was so disgusted and stressed over the pound gain, that I turned it off. LOL. then turned it back on because I had to know. :)
Post a Comment