Monday, January 18, 2010

Sick

While Buster is on the mend and slowlu getting back to his old self, now I am down for the count. Been fighting a bug since last Wednesday. Today I'm going to have to break down and go to the doctor. I'm getting worse, not better. QuackText Color shack, here I come.

11 comments:

Patsy said...

Awww... It's probably even worse because of the stress with poor Buster... Hope you feel a lot better soon...

Natalia said...

Aww that's a bummer! I hope that you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, get well soon!
Bethany

WWSuzi said...

"hugs" feel better soon!!

Katie said...

ugh....I hope you feel better soon! :)

Ria said...

Hope your doctor turns out to be as good as the ER vet and that you're feeling better soon.

Shelley said...

Lol at the Quack Shack...but I do hope you get to feeling better soon!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oh, I'm sorry you're ill! I'm sure the stress over Buster (glad he's doing better, btw) didn't help matters any. Hope you feel better real soon!

Diana said...

I'm sure you're sick from all the stress over Buster. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm so happy Buster is on the mend. That just makes my heart dance. :)

Violet Cream said...

Sorry you still aren't feeling too good. Hope you are on the mend soon.