Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weigh in: 3 lost, 163.1 to go


I was suprised to see this loss. I didn't get any exercise in this week. Food wasn't perfect but I tried to do as well as I could. I continue to struggle with fitting in everything I need to do and am really looking forward to July 30 when my summer classes are over.
As I posted last week my plan is to slow down my pace at school to just one class per semester so things should get better for me if I follow through on that plan.
I don't have much else to talk about today. I am a bit of a boring blogger right now.

15 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Not boring--just busy!

Three pounds is excellent progress! Here's wishing you another strong week ahead!

Danielle said...

That is great!! I am just taking one class this summer to give myself some catch up time (physically/mentally) ... sometimes that is just what is needed. I am glad to hear that you are going to do similar.

Hanlie said...

Well done on the loss! Good for you!

Lisa said...

FABULOUS!!!!

one step at a time honey! and i agree with Cammy..not boring, just busy!

xo

Shy Girl said...

Hi there,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I have pretty much the same weight stats as you and I've been reading your blog. Keep on writing - I've been enjoying it!

Learning to be Less said...

Woohoo! 3 pounds is totally awesome. Keep up the great work!

Ria said...

Congrats on the nice drop, Deb - I'm so glad the scale gods rewarded you for staying conscious of your eating despite being so busy!

Hang in there - August and a well-deserved break will be here before you know it :)

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing really good considering the classes. When you have more time to focus on yourself, it will be even better. Hang in there and congrats on your loss. Linda

Gigi said...

Great news on the loss. You're doing such a smart thing by slowing down the pace and not making yourself crazy.

Natalia said...

Deb! Congrats! Good for you for scaling back school. Taking better care of you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ruby, I just started watching your show. You are freaking amazing -- keep it up! It's a long journey (one I feel like I have just begun).

Anonymous said...

Whooops sorry deb- was thinking ruby because of your post at the top, but I was thinking of you when I wrote the comment.

Unknown said...

Just what Cammy said! Not boring, just busy. My blogging drops off precipitously when school is in session. Hang on to what you can while you are super busy... and you will still lose a few, maybe not as much as you would when you can devote lots of time and energy to it, but even a little loss is better than a gain. A month from now when you can pick your head up and look around you don't want to be tackling the same few pounds again.

I know it's hard to eat on the run and when you are busy you're tired and food choices become whatever you can get-- try and go for protein keeps you fuller longer & gives you more energy.

You'll get through this month-- good for you on realizing what's realistically possible and what's standing in your weigh!

sartaj faisal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynn said...

I am so glad that you are taking good care of yourself- we all need to make ourselves a priority!

Congratulations on your loss- that's wonderful!