Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Overwhelmed

School and work is killing me right now. I haven't been doing blog updates and I am not sure when I will start again. Summer session is finished at the end of July. I hope I will be able to find time to write before then, but I am not going to push it. I'll still be reading the rest of you as I have the time.

What has finallty sunk in is that I need to rethink my plans for finishing this MBA. I'll finish....it just may take me longer than I had planned. I am just getting so tired and my life is completely out of balance this way. I need to free up some to take care of myself and just relax. I am too frickin' old for this shit and it's making me feel even older than I am.

6 comments:

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

I didn't get your age, but I am 28 and it seems like it would be tough for me to go back to school for an MBA. I have a bachelors. I hope it all works out for you. I know it stinks when you have no free time for yourself. I know I tend to overeat when I get that way too.

Miz said...

oh I have been there when I was getting my masters.
it is SUCH A JUGGLE and you are so right that taking care of you needs to be a top priority STILL.

you know where I am if you wanna bounce thoughts/ideas off me.

Ria said...

{{Deb}} Sorry things are so hectic for you right now. It is so hard to make time (and find the energy) to take care of yourself when you're busy pursuing other goals -- good for you for realizing that it might be best for you to change the timetable for some of those goals. I sure don't have all the answers, but like Miz I'm here if you want to talk!

Hanlie said...

Thinking of you! I hate that overwhelmed feeling...

Gigi said...

It all gets to be too much sometimes, doesn't it? Taking care of yourself should always be the priority. We are always here if you need to vent. Hope the stress lightens up soon.

Hotch Potchery said...

I am teaching summer school and I have all but abandoned my healthy, healthy, healthy stuff because it just takes more time that I have.

What a cop out, no? But I can only do what I can do.

Hang in there!