I tracked my food every day on MyFitnessPal and worked out 6 out of 7 days this weeks and the results speak for themselves. This puts me within 7 pounds of my first 100 pound goal. I want to get this done by the end of 2011. Totally doable if I just keep doing what I am doing.
I should be able to do that. I feel like I have my groove back. I am noticing tons of changes in regards to my fitness and my Fitness Together trainers have been working me even harder because I can handle it.
I also finally started doing cardio at home between my T/Th/Sat workouts with my trainers. I've been trying to use some of the cardio workouts we learned at the Biggest Loser Resort. One of them is called "treading" where basically you warm up, then go as hard as you can for 5 minutes, active recovery for 5 minutes, hard as you can for 4 minutes, active recovery for 4 minute, and on down through 3, 2, 1.
I do this on the treadmil, varying my speeds through the workout. This week my "hard as you can" was getting too fast to walk comfortably so I JOGGED! Seriously. Me. Jog. Never would have seen me doing that. Granted, was a very slow pace (4.3 mph) but it was jogging nonetheless. I am so excited about this. I love seeing the fitness changes. It is so motivating for me. I find myself finally enjoying exercise and wanting to challenge and push myself to do more and more.
I've already been thinking about my 2012 goals and one of them is that I want to do at least one 5K each month in 2012. Then I thought, "Heck, why not start now?" So I am signed up for a local 5K this weekend. It is actually an offroad walk supporting a nature trail in town that I didn't even know existed. I plan to walk it since it will be uneven terrain and I am not at all an experienced runner. I am really looking forward to it. And to tell you how dedicated to exercise I have become lately, I still plan to work out with my trainers that day after I do a 5K. Who am I????? I don't know, but I definitely like the change.
Changes I noticed this week:
- A couple of the jackets I recently bought for work that were a smidge too small (couldn't button the comfortably) I can now button.
- Taking a bubble bath this week, I noticed that I can fill the tub alot fuller because I am smaller and displace much less water that I used to. That's one I wouldn't have foreseen.



3 comments:
Woohoo....way to go!
I'll be cheering you on.....I'm sure you will meet your goal by the end of the year
Have fun on your 5K and enjoy all those wonderful changes :)
Loss weight naturally in Fat loss factor by Dr Charles is one of the best weight loss product at www.doctortoall.com . Im a hard core gym freak because of supplements i started putting on excess belly fat and which started making me look very old, so one of my girlfriends suggested me the product, at first i was hesitating because i thought these things usually dont work resulting in waste of money and effort but since it was with money back guarantee i just gave it a try . It really worked and trust me im going in for more than 6 packs. this product really works i swear. And now also planning to become a gym instructor. MUST TRY PRODUCT. visit www.doctortoall.com. About this site is every product bought from this site some portion goes to someone in need (they call it helping someone) and you can also suggest products to them which you need also mostly they have products with money back guarantee. My next product i guess would be a language product .... lets c how it would be........... Thanks ...Bye :-))
Post a Comment