Monday, December 5, 2011

Measurements - 12/1/11

Just realized I didn't do my measurements in November.  I have lost about 7 pounds since my last measurements.  The results are:

•neck - 0.25" (-2.75 total)


•bust -0.5" (-9.5 total)


•waist - -4.0" (-13 total) Very happy with this!  I carry my weight here so am ecstatic to see such a drastic change.  My waist is now 48".  Started in the 60's.  I have a 60" tape measure so it wouldn't even reach all the way at first.  Happy with this progress.

•hips -.5" (-7.5 total)


Great results.  Can't wait to see what January brings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COngrats.... Still doing it. I am glad you are on track.

Gerri Helms said...

What exciting news! You can do it! I just returned from a 3 day cruise, where I asked the wait staff to serve my meals flour, sugar and wheat free. I also worked out every morning. Dang if I didn't lose 3 lbs in the month of November! I'm thrilled.

I'm maintaining a 100 lb weight loss for 18 years. It's a miracle!

Maren said...

That's fantastic! I'm thinking January will be great :D