It's been two weeks since my last weigh in post and I'm down another 1.9. Actually last week I was down 2.9 but I gained a pound this week. Too many Christmas lunch celebrations this past week. Trying to get back on the straight and narrow so that I can hit my goal of 100 pounds lost by the end of the year. I have 2 weeks to lose 5 pounds. I can do that but only if I stay focused on good eating and exercising.
I'm still working out at Fitness Together and it's going great. I am so much stronger than I was when I first started. My legs are getting hard and even my biceps and shoulders are not so squishy. I've never had strong shoulders so I am loving feeling the muscles in there!
I don't really feel like I've gotten any smaller lately although maybe that is in my head. But I do notice how good I am feeling and how life just seem so much easier now. It's all the simple things that had gotten so hard for me....walking up the stairs in my house, walking anywere at all for that matter, running errands on the weekend....used to do maybe one errand and it would absolutely wear me out. Now I find myself going all day with no problems.
Life is good. I am happy. I'm even off my anti-depressants.
A year ago I never would have thought I would be someone who chose weightloss surgery. Today I am so very glad that I did. My only regret is not choosing it sooner.
I am happy and hopeful!!!!!!
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment