You know, this blogging thing comes in handy after you've done it for awhile. I was just sitting here making my grocery list for Thanksgiving and trying to plan how I was going to survive it without pigging out. Then I wondered, "How did I do last year?" (Because my memory sucks!)
So I pulled up my Thanksgiving post from last year and while it sounds like I didn't do so hot at keeping it under control that day, I also posted an idea for how to do better next year, which is now this year. I love the idea and I think it will help me this year. And to think...I didn't even remember posting this!
Do you guys ever go back and read your old posts? Ever found anything that helped you that you had forgotten about? I'm thinking maybe I should re-read my old posts more often!
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
9 months ago


7 comments:
i def. go back and read my posts. sometimes to resurrect meal ideas or see how far i've come with my own fitness and what not. though i've only been blogging for about 3 months now, i kept journals of the last time i tried to lose weight and those span almost 2 years - i read those all the time!
good luck on thanksgiving - you'll do great. motivation motivation motivation!
It is good to go back and read where you were (and how cool to see what you would do differently) - I have a terrible memory, so this whole blogging thing has really helped me with that aspect.
Good luck with T day!
Blogging is a great way to keep a journal of pasts successes and ideas on staying healthy and on track!
I've only been blogging since March, but enjoy reading some of my old posts!
Good for you for going back! All the best for Thanksgiving!
when I had my personal blog Id sometimes go back and reread and both be embarrassed (seriously I did that sh*t??) and impressed by myself (I know. I said it :) but sometimes I was...).
I havent yet gone back and reread with MizFit!
I'm going to go back after 6 months and re-read my old posts - I think it could make for quite an insight into the 'old' me!
Good for you for finding a way to prepare for this year's caloric minefield! :)
I do go back and reference old posts. The past few years seems blurry at times, and I love having the posts to remind me of my accomplishments. It's also nice for referencing some of the info I've shared.
Post a Comment