Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weigh in: 1.2 lost, 176.2 to go


Still moving in the right direction on the scale. My focus continues to be getting my food in line and tracking everything on Weight Watchers online. Exercise continues to be walks around the block with my dog and continued unpacking. Yes, it's taking me a long time. It's really hard work on me at this weight so I have to do alot of stopping and resting my back. Doing that all the time really slows your progress. But it's exercise for me so I'll just keep plugging away at it.


I'm a pound away from my second 5 pound goal. That means I will have earned two charms for the charm bracelet I am rewarding myself with. I posted about it somewhere and for the life of me I can't find it to link to, but I bought myself an empty charm bracelet and plan to fill it with a new charm for every 5 pounds I lose.

Another busy week coming up. Something big is afoot at work and I don't know what it is yet. I just know I am headed in to manager's meeting this afternoon. Yes, on a Sunday. And, no, this has never happened before. Something's cooking, that is for sure.
[And can we just ignore the fact that I am in dire need of a pedicure and that I caughty my belly in this picture? K? Thanks. :)]

7 comments:

Christy said...

What a great idea, about the charm bracelet!

Patsy said...

Congrats on the loss! Good idea to reward yourself with a non-food treat! Think I'm might dye my hair back to blonde if I hit 50lbs lost tomorrow... :o)

Shelley said...

Congrats on the loss - your commitment to eating healthy food is showing...great job! I hope the work meeting goes ok for you - scary (don't they know Halloween was yesterday?!?)

Diana said...

Sounds like you're figuring it out. I love the idea of a charm bracelet. I did something stupid and used colored paperclips. A charm bracelet would have been much cooler. :)

Gigi said...

Good job on the loss! And I love the charm bracelet idea - very unique! Good luck with work - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Learning to be Less said...

Woohoo for a loss! And so close to that next goal. Start picking out that charm.

Hope everthing is okay at work. Sunday meetings are never fun.

Good luck this week! We can do this.

Hanlie said...

Well done on the loss! I love the charm bracelet idea.