Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blog Dreams

Just posting a quickie to let the blog world know I am still alive. Still working lots of hours but I won't bore you with that.

I will tell you that I miss my blog buddies. And if you don't believe me, let me tell you about a dream I had the other night. I dreamed I was sleeping and someone was pounding on my front door. I looked out and there were about 50 people milling about my front lawn. It was you! My blog readers. I invited you all in and my house was filled with people. So, yeah, I miss keeping up with you guys!!!

12 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Awww glad your still with us :) Hope work settles down soon!

~closed~ said...

That really sucks you're working so hard. I'm still in awe of your 3-day walk coming up. Such a wonderful thing you're doing. Take care of yourself.

Lyn said...

I hope you saw me in the back of the crowd :)

Hope things ease up for you soon.

Ria said...

Sorry your hours still haven't let up - I can imagine how little "you time" you have right now, between the job and the classes. Hang in there, this too will pass.

LOL on the dream . . . quite a motley crew we must have made . . . what ever did the neighbors think :)

SL said...

Wouldn't that be fun if we all DID have a lawn party? With you on the lawn rather than in the house, of course. Work can be so overwhelming. I wish I had good advice on that front, but I don't.

Dutch said...

Look out that dream may come true. LOL I hope you get shorter hours so you can get back to playing on your journal and keeping us up to date. Have a great evening.

Natalia said...

I hope you have a day off soon, to just relax! ;)

Anonymous said...

Aw, Deb, I hope things settle down for you soon. I'm sorry you are so busy. *Hugs*
Bethany

Hanlie said...

See! We haunt you when you deprive us of your company! Hope things settle down soon!

Big Girl said...

Glad you're still around... post when you can, we're here!

Lisa said...

awww!!!!

Lynn said...

Hi Deb!!! I have been MIA lately and I was just checking in with you. It is so nice to see your gorgeous face!!! You're beautiful!