I completely forgot to weigh in this morning. It's been a week from hell. I've been working late every night and worked full days both Saturday and today. I hate this time of year. It certainly makes me question my career choice.
I am going to give the weigh in a pass for this week.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


8 comments:
"hugs" hope it gets better for you soon!!
You shall hold us in suspense for the week! :)
hang in there.
from a woman who never thinks its a bad idea to skip a weigh in when it doesnt set back our (the royal) focus.
have a good week.
I think that is way okay! I am seriously toying around with the idea of having my mom take my scale for a month and give myself a month away from it. I am getting pretty obsessed and I think that might be a bad thing for my loss in general....the stress.
{{Hugs}} I feel for you regarding the work overload . . . putting in those kind of hours makes it really tough to focus on anything other than surviving.
Hang in there and make the best choices you can under the circumstances. I hope you get a break soon!
I hope things get better soon! Just do the best you can and hang in there.
Hey Deb, Big Hugs to you! Hope that you have a better week. If you can take some time for yourself!
your've forgiven about your weigh in. hope things settle down for you soon.
Post a Comment