skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I Just Ate Like a Normal Person! ***gasp!!!***
Last night I made up a pot of chili (weird summertime choice, I know) and had 2 servings leftover for later meals. For whatever reason today, I didn't eat any snacks between meals and came home with 27 points remaining for the day. Woohoo! Jackpot! I was ready to come home and eat both servings of the chili and maybe top it off with a little ice cream just because I could. But once I got home I just talked myself down from that ledge and just heated up one serving telling myself if I was still hungry, I could heat up the rest. I ate it and I am fine. I just proved to myself that I don't have to eat giant portions of food to feel satisfied even if those giant portions happen to fit in to my remaining points balance. Now, I think I will go have some light chocolate soy milk for dessert and call it an evening and a victory.
No comments:
Post a Comment