I weighed in at Weight Watchers today and was happy with just a 0.4 pound loss. That puts me at 7 total. I wasn't as faithful to tracking my food as I was the first two weeks so I am happy I eeked out a small loss. I am really motivated to give it my best shot this week and maybe hit the 10 pound mark next Saturday.
At today's meeting they gave us a 6 week training guide for walking a 5K. It starts out very slow with just 10 minutes of walking. Perfect for me. I want to incorporate this in with my water aerobics.
I'm loving my new Weight Watchers meeting. The leader is fabulous and has lost 100 pounds herself. And the meeting members are really open and supportive of each other. I feel like I have hit the jackpot finding this meeting.
I'm feeling cautiously optimistic about things.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


7 comments:
water aerobics is the best place to start :) good for you!!!!!!!
That sounds great! Almost ten years after losing my weight I still carry my WW point calculator with me everywhere. It's such a great, flexible program.
Glad you are feeling so optimistic about your WW leader and meeting - that will carry you quite a way in meeting your goals.
The 5K walking plan sounds great - you can totally do it!
Seven pounds! Think about that. I am getting ready to have a baby it will probably weigh at LEAST seven pounds. Whoa! It is a bag of sugar and a half. It is a bag of potatoes.
Visualizing how much I had lost really helped me feel good about my accomplishments.
I am going to have to remember that when I am back on the wagon after the baby.....
Your on your way! You know what to do and no doubt about it your going to do it :)
Perfect time to really get serious! Keep going, you can do it!
Keep up the good work and just take it one day at a time. I can relate to your story. I've recently turned 40 and weigh around 315. I've recently been thinking about attending a WW meeting and joining a water aerobics class. It's time to get serious about this. We can do this!! Let's get Fit at 40!!
Post a Comment