I skipped my WW meeting this week. I skipped it because I didn't want to weigh in. I didn't want to weigh in because I ate crap food all week.
So it's the slippery slope again. Two weeks on track, week three wheels are off.
And the thing is I REALLY wanted to go to the meeting. I am loving the meeting leader and can feel a sense of comraderie amongst the members. And I got the sense that this was the first WW meeting I have EVER been to (and I've been to lots) where the leader and the members GET that this weight loss thing is about more than just counting points and exercising. I have the sense that THIS is the WW meeting that really will help me change my life.
So right now I'm feeling kinda dumb that I let my week of poor choices be the thing that stood in the way of getting the support I needed this week.
It's a new week now. I'm trying again. And I'm going to my meeting on Saturday. No matter what.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


9 comments:
Just take it one hour at a time and i know you can do it!!
Finding a meeting that you love is awesome and doesn't happen very easily. Maybe tell them the struggles you are having??
Then don't let anything hold you back next week. Even if your wheels are off the track, you go, Girl! Go to the WW meeting!
I think anyone who has been a WW member has done that. They are so forgiving when you go back. Just keep going back!
You can go in and not weigh or weigh and ask them not to tell you either way you can still get the benefit and motivation of the meeting.
Hope you have a good week and keep those wheels rolling.
You can do it!!
ok, forget about the past week and commit to doing better this coming week. you can totally refocus and get back on track! i believe in u! do it!
K.
my blog: www.it-is-time.com
Just go - get the support and forget about the weigh-in. You're in it for the long haul - don't let one bad week throw you off the tracks.
Please don't feel dumb! If you do, you'll make the rest of us feel dumb because we've all done things like that. We're human and choose the wrong path sometimes. I'm glad you're headed down the right one now.
Good news...you are thinking along the right lines! My father once told me that you cannot become an expert at anything without making mistakes and learning from them. Your experience isn't dumb, it is something you can learn from! So stop with the guilt already :)!!!!
don't be afraid of having off weeks -- stay accountable. keep it up and get back on that wagon!
Post a Comment