I wasn't going to post today but after reading some other blogs and seeing how many of you are doing something athletic this morning before you begin your festivities, let me just say here and now, "As God is my witness I am doing a freakin' Turkey Trot next year." Because lying in bed reading the accomplishments of others doesn't cut it for me. My life can be different next year. It is up to me.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
9 months ago


4 comments:
Yes it's a good idea to get some movement in today :)
Girl I am with you! Last year I walked the dogs around the block. This year was a turkey trot.
You can do it!!! I believe in you. Every little bit of movement helps.
I just walked a mile at a leisurely pace with my mom. It was nice.
Sounds like the switch has been flipped - now what are you going to do to make it happen? Good luck, Deb - you can do it, and I'm looking forward to reading your Turkey Trot post next year!
Post a Comment