Happy Birthday, Deb! May this be your best year yet...and I have to say (as a card-carrying member of the 40's) that this decade has been great for me - hope it will be for you as well!
Happy Birthday!! I turn 40 on December 21st and I'm actually looking forward to it! I had the opportunity to take the day off of work and I told them no, I wanted to come in so they could spoil me all day!! I'm planning taking a cruise by myself this year. I'm gonna party like a rockstar!!
I am now a 42 year old single woman who is losing the fat and gaining a life! I have struggled all my life with my weight eventually found myself with over 200 pounds to lose. It was keeping me from living the life that I deserve. It was time to change that.
Contact Me:
sheddingmyfatsuit at gmail dot com
14 comments:
40 is the new 30. Don't fret about it...
Happy Birthday, Deb! May this be your best year yet...and I have to say (as a card-carrying member of the 40's) that this decade has been great for me - hope it will be for you as well!
Happy Birthday! I'm 40 next May, and bizarrely, really looking forward to it! :o)
Happy Birthday, you're just a spring chicken :) I've got 2 more years and then i hit the big 50!!
Happy happy birthday! Agree with Shelley - I bet it'll be your best yet.
Happy Birthday. You are getting better with age. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Deb - I am with Jack! 40 is the new 30. Plus this year you are going to achieve great things!
Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!!!
Woohoo, Deb! Happy 30-10th birthday. I had that same problem when I turned 20-10. I did not want to admit it! :D Have a great day!
Bethany
happy birthday!!!! :-) enjoy it. it's your day! jack's right, 40 is the new 30.
I have been 30-10 for a little over 4 months now. It has been pretty good to me!
Happy Birthday! You have awesome years ahead of you!
Happy Birthday!! I turn 40 on December 21st and I'm actually looking forward to it! I had the opportunity to take the day off of work and I told them no, I wanted to come in so they could spoil me all day!! I'm planning taking a cruise by myself this year. I'm gonna party like a rockstar!!
Congratulations! I reached that milestone 6 weeks ago and so far it's been fabulous!
Happy belated birthday, Deb! I'll second spunkysuzi, you're a spring chicken . . . I'm looking at 44 in May ;)
Post a Comment