
As another way of tracking success and body changes, I am going to start recording my measurements on a monthly basis. Starting numbers as of 7/1/10 (shudder):
bust - 59.5
ribcage - 54.75
waist - 56.25
abdomen - 61.5
hips - 60.5
neck - 17.5
right arm - 16.0
left arm - 16.0
right wrist - 7.375
left wrist - 7.375
right thigh - 29.5
left thigh - 29.5
right calf - 18.5
left calf - 17.75
total inches - 452


9 comments:
Sounds like a plan. Inch by inch....
Like Genie said, you have a starting point and a plan. It will be so rewarding to re-measure and see the results.
What a GREAT idea!! I am just starting out myself. I'm going to post my measurements too (tomorrow). That is a wonderful tracking mechanism, because so often we hit times when the weight doesn't show movement, but the inches do!! Keep up the good work!
Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I use to blog a LONG time ago but am starting up a new blog. I hope you'll stop by. :)
-Carla at asthescaleturns.com
Taking your measurements is an excellent idea. It's helped me a lot in the past. There were times when the number on the scale didn't go down but two inches had left my waist. It's very encouraging.
in your honor I'm going to do something that I've not done in a long time.
take my inches! :)
Hey! I've been outta touch haven't been blogging at all. Just did a blog post today and thought I'd check on you....how are you doing?
Finally feel on track. I took my measurements too...I think that's a great way to measure success as the scale doesn't always tell the whole story!
Hope you're doing ok!
Hey, Deb!
It's been so long since we've had an upate!
I know from personal experience writing my own weight loss blog, that when I'm not doing so well, I don't want to write. But when I've got any little progress to report, I'm posting something daily! I hope the fact that you're MIA doesn't mean you've hit a dry spell with your efforts! I've been where you've been, and am still pushing to get to my goal. I want to hear some news! Let's get motivated to GET-R-DONE!!
Mary
www.caloricallyresponsible.blogspot.com
You are very brave to start with a plan.
My advice is to eat healthy food and a lot of garlic, it is the best food anti-fat.
Post a Comment