Sunday, July 4, 2010

I've been a little AWOL from the blog world lately. I don't really know why. Just wasn't feeling it, I guess. I've also skipped my last two weigh ins. Even so, I've been doing pretty well on the eating front and I have restarted my workout routine at Curves so I don't think I'm really off the wagon. Just kind of off the radar.

But I know I better get back out here and back to my WW meetings. I plan to get back to my regular Saturday morning meetings next weekend.

I've been feeling pretty positive about the changes I am making and the changes I have noticed in my mindset. I've spent a long time on this blog piddle-farting around. Lost in the woods, I think. I let myself get bogged down in depression and a crazy work/school life. I've let these things steal my life, health, and happiness from me. I am finally truly waking up to that fact.

No more. I want it all back. I want to feel good again, to feel cute sometimes, to not be held back physically, to participate rather than avoid. And it starts with my health and my weight. It's finally clicking. Duh. Right?

5 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Sometimes we get in a rut! I know i just came out of one :) I too suffer from depression and honestly eating healthy does not only good things to the body but also the mind!
Good to see you back.

Hanlie said...

Good for you for being positive! That is always the first hurdle to overcome.

Debi said...

Hi Deb.
My name is Debi..Im from upstate NY. I came across your blog searching for other blogs like my own. Your express yourself very well and I am intrigued by your journey. I too am a WW girl and I have been pretty successful (who woulda thought)...certainly not me! I was the last to figure out that I just needed to have the determination to change. I'm glad I came across your blog and will be following your journey to watch your progress. You can do it! Your welcome to come visit my blog as well. It would be great to see you there!
Debi
Second Journey

Joy said...

It's difficult sometimes but just try and power through it. Curves is awesome. I've never done it myself but my cousin has and she lost loads of weight in just a few months. Good luck.

Food Addict said...

I've been there... just wanting to mope around my house... eating food... being depressed. You can get through it!!