While I am bummed the scale didn't move because I REALLY want to hit the 100 pound mark by my birthday (Nov 24), there were some things to celebrate this week. Namely:
- I fit into the size 20 jeans I have in my closet. Since I'm a fat belly girl, they are a bit tight in the waist but the butt and legs fit perfectly. It's time to do another round of closet cleaning.
- I am kicking ass and taking names in my workout sessions with my trainers at Fitness Together. They said I am noticeably stronger and one said he can see that I have lost weight. I am able to get through the workouts without stopping to rest all the time like I had to when I first started. We are upping the weights I am using. I did some girl pushups with good form! (One of my fitness goals is to be able to REAL pushups, not the girl ones.)
- I have gotten more comments about the fact that I am apparently "glowing". I don't know if this is the weightloss or my new retinol cream. ;-)
- I think my hairloss may be slowing down. I am not totally sure about this though. It might just be wishful thinking. My hair is WAY thinner than it used to be. I am thankful I started out with lots or I'd be bald by now.
I am overdue for my next checkup with Dr. Kim. It's a busy week at work but I need to find time to go get my bloodwork done. This is the appointment where they check to see what has improved and to check and be sure nothing bad is going on. I'm very interested to get these results because before my surgery they identified that I was severely anemic and they actually infused me with 4 thingymabobs of iron. If I'm low again, I will have to start on iron pills. Hmmmmm....can anemia affect hair loss? Must google that.


4 comments:
eh, point 1...ain't no thing! :) You sound so happy! :)
Hi there! I'm in here for the first time and wanted to leave a comment!
.1 can take a hike, you'll get rid of that for next week! :)
Hi Deb,
I haven't been here for a while, and I just have to say you are doing fantastic!!! Read back a few posts - Fitness Ridge sounds challenging and fun - so glad you got to go. I'm impressed with the changes you're making! :)
Great NSV, sometimes those mean alot more than the number on the scale.
Check out doctoroz.com, if you search hair loss there should be some articles referring to what you are lacking in your diet. He did a show about it not too long ago.
Post a Comment