Guess I shouldn't have eaten that salty popcorn at the movies the night before weigh-in.
I was hoping to hit the 10 pound mark this week but had a major setback as you can see. I'm not happy about it, but I am not super upset either. I know a good chunk of this weight is water retention. It's just that time of the month. Plus the popcorn. Ce la vie!
This week I plan on swilling down lots and lots of water to get this flushed out of my system.
I'm also planning on tracking my points this week. I haven't really been doing that but I've decided it's time to get a little more structured with it.
Not much else going on. I am enjoying a 4 day weekend, which I sorely needed. Nothing too exciting going on. Just taking care of things around the house and working on school stuff. It's just nice to be able to sleep in a little and not have to go to the office.
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
10 months ago


6 comments:
Tracking keeps me CONSCIOUS of my food choices. I have been tracking for a couple of weeks but not the pre planning. I just wanted to truly see where my food stands without the plan. One more week of that and then the planning will come into play!
I need to track too! That's one of my goals for this week! And like you said drink lots and lots of water! What movie did you see?
I have an award for you on my blog!
That salt will get us every time. Good attitude, not panicking. Drink some water and move on!
Well, you know why it happened and you also know you'll have a fab weigh-in next week to make up! :o)
I've been hooked on those dill "sandwich stacker" pickles lately that have no calories but oh the sodium! Wreaks havoc with the scale for sure. I'm with you - drink lots of water to flush it out and hopefully next week's weigh-in will be awesome. :)
Water, water, water! Salt and bloat was the topic of our meeting on Wednesday. You'll get that goal, right around the corner!
Post a Comment