Monday, January 2, 2012

Weigh In: 2.3 down, 103 to go

I'm late getting my weigh in post up.  I lost 2.3 this week, putting me at a total of  99.2.  My goal was to lose 100 by the end of 2011, so I was a little disappointed to miss that mark.  But then it doesn't really make sense to discount a 99.2 pound loss, does it?  And it's also nothing to sneeze at that I lost about 10 pounds during the holiday season.  Can't say I've ever done that before!

I will hit the 100 pound mark soon enough.  And while one of my New Year's resolutions is to lose more weight this year, at least I am already on that path and my habits are set.  All I need to do is keep doing what I am doing, which is much progress over last year when I was starting at square one.

I am satisfied with where I am and confident I am going to get where I am going this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty darn close to 100. Within the margin of error for the scale! Congrats!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Nope, the fractions don't count. You DID IT! Way to go, Deb!

Shelley said...

So impressed with what you did in 2011 - you should be very, very proud!

Miz said...

YOU DID IT
and ARE DOING IT!!!