Woohoo!!! I have now OFFICIALLY broken the 100 pound mark AND am just past the halfway point to my goal. There is something about being halfway that just feels so danged good. I guess it's knowing that I am on the downhill slide now. And that I have less to lose than what I have lost so far. I still have a long way to go but getting this first half knocked out really is a great mental relief.
I feel like I have really got some momentum going so I want to set a short term goal to keep me focused on maintaining the momentum. My goal is to get under 250 pounds by the end of February. This equates to a little over 2 pounds per week so is definitely an agressive goal. But I want to capitalize on my momentum while I can. When I reach my goal I will be closer to 200 than I am to 300 and that sounds pretty danged good to me.
As for hitting my 100 pound goal, I think that deserves a reward, don't you? Here is my 100 pounds lost reward. Ain't she pretty? Zoom! Zoom!
Dumping Amazon and living a more deliberate life
9 months ago


12 comments:
Love the car! Congratulations on your great loss. You must be feeling fabulous!
Wow Deb, now that is a sweet reward!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!! I love your sweet reward!
Congrats! Great reward too.
congratulations, Deb! And super nice reward!
Hi - I'm new to your blog, and what a post to join in on! :)
You must feel incredible - well done!
The only thing I wonder is, how on *earth* can you beat a fabulous car like that for a reward when you reach your goal? Better start thinking now, I reckon...;-)
Love your new car! Very sporty and I know from reading your blog for a long time that you work very hard so you deserve it! Congratulations on your achievement!
Well done for passing the 100 pounds mark. That is fantastic.
This is awesome! (: I love your reward! (: Congrats!! (:
Hello I've just found your blog and wanted to say YAY CONGRATS! I am so happy for you and after losing that first 100 I know you'll reach your goal it might get slower and a little hard but just keep in mind how far you've come!!! Love your car by the way. I've just started my own weight loss journey and I'm now thinking about my own rewards beside getting fit thanks for the idea!
My brother had one of those in black. They are beautiful cars :)
When I started working on my fat loss I was thinking about some diet pills, but eventually decided to go natural way. I've started taking nutritional supplement for enhancing my strength and endurance - Navy Seal Formula by Military Grade. Because of the natural compounds it is safe and provides pure energy, making my workouts much more effective. Thus, I was losing fat and replacing it with nicely shaped muscles.
Post a Comment